Sunday, December 10, 2006

what am i doing here? ...i do not know...

what am i doing here, in vienna? actually also for me, it is not sure. i am still traveling... yeah i am exploring, what is my best idea for my life? i don't know... i was talking with my most important friend in japan via skype for a long time on this weekend. i was just chating, but i was really satisfied with this. i think, yeah that is enough for me, honestly. living with sweet people and having fun anytime... but it is not easy to get that, right? struggling on my way here, now without clear goal... just only clear thing is that i need a time. time for fighting with the real world. in economic, in social, in politic... this time is surely necessary. don't you think?
however, also surely, NOW i am fighting and this is not so easily, TOUGH. hope to live all of people together with love in the closing future... i am ok...;)

NY Times:Nobel Winner Warns of Dangers of Globalization

No comments: