Wednesday, November 08, 2006

people, thank you, for your warm hearts

finally i am going back japan. but it was really fortunately 'cause i did not think to be able to back there on the middle of my travel. but actually this is really good timing. honestly i have been depressed, yeah as you know, the travel is not easy, i do not have my exact home, comfortable place to relax, even super kind people give me a place to stay in free. so when i saw my friend in brussels, she said "if you feel not good, going back once is also good idea, don't you think?" but i do not have enough money for that. oh la la... however, again, life is miracle. i got a e-mail from singapore, to be known selected as a participant of a program in warsaw on nov. and they give me plane tickets from japan to there.
now i am really exited to be back there to meet my friends and go to my favorite places, cafes, restaurants, the river, temples...wherever my lovely kyoto! ....beautiful, calm, sometime cozy...
but i have to say loudly, THANK YOU VERY MUCH PEOPLE!! in this travel, since now, i have never paid for accommodations, Wien, Angers, Paris, Porto, Lisboa, Brussels, Amsterdam. This is really amazing!!!!!!! i love every town, every country because you are living there, my dear friend. you are so nice, crazy, super! i am really sorry, it is sure sometime i obviously looked not good because of my tiredness in travel, but i am really really appreciate you, YOU! even you were just talking with me at a moment somewhere, i was really encouraged anytime. i am really proud of you, such a greatly kind friend, love.
if you feel to come to kyoto, do not forget to contact me, welcome every time. i am pleasure to help you. even when i am not there, i have friends who would help you.
i hope to meet you again somewhere, sometime, none, anytime. love, peace, and crazy. scream and dance together again!

kiss.

No comments: