Sunday, May 18, 2008

pois...

Last 2 weeks were the busiest moments since I came to Portugal.
I worked in Festa da Dança in Lisboa and showed 2 pieces: "dontdiemyfriendtommy" in Alkantara and "f/f" in Terreiro de Passo, in collaboration with Hana Kogure.
Then I went to Porto to show "f/f" in Maus Hábitos and support the concert of Hana Kogure, as general cordinator and translator.
All of things were just great and I really appreciate all the people we met there: public, stuff, artists. It is incredible that I met how many great people... Muito obrigado.

Though, afterwards, I got really tired and sick again. Now still on the way to recover. But I think it takes time. So here just I apologize to be late to send a plenty of e-mails to thank a lot of people. Anyway I am here and slowly getting back the pleasure of my life.

I have a show of "f/f" and a workshop on Festival Ananil next month in Motemor-o-Novo. If you have a chance or have some friends (near from) there, please (ask them to) visit and have a nice summer time together in beautiful outside festival :)

Beijinhos,

Hajime

No comments: