Thursday, January 17, 2008

what's going on me

As some of you may know, I have been selected in the dance formation, called PEPCC, in ForumDanca in Lisbon. Actually the course already started from 7th Jan. but because my visa has not issued yet, I still be in Japan and waiting for its process (precisely, I just missed one paper for that...). Anyway after obtaining the visa, I will be in Lisbon and studying there for 2 years.

Now I am also editing the dvd of "one dance/one video/one day" projects as same as I updated on YouTube. First I thought this project as suitable for the internet, but some of my friends is much more easy to watch on TV or computer with DVD, and DVD is useful when I use this as material to apply some kind of programme.

I am also working for some other projects for this and next year. As usual it is, some of projects would be realized but othres might be not. Anyway. One thing probably happen is attending the Sweet and Tender annual meeting 2008. This precious group project is now growing more. I am very exited to contribute and participate this again.

No comments: